PDFsam Enhanced can combine multiple file types into one PDF file all at once.
If you don't have PDFsam Enhanced yet, you can purchase it here.
- Click on the Convert Module.
- Click on Merge.
You can also find the Merge files to PDF option on the PDFsam Enhanced Homepage.
The Merge Files window will open.
- Click on the Plus icon.
- Click on Add Files to select the files you would like to combine together.
You may now browse your computer and choose your files.
- You can add all the files in a given folder by choosing Add folder.
- You can use the Add Opened Files option to choose between any PDF files currently open in PDFsam Enhanced.
Repeat this process until all your files have been added to the list.
You can also select the files directly from your computer.
- Select all the files that you need.
- Right-click on your files.
- Select PDFsam Enhanced.
- Click on Merge Multiple Files.
You can delete one or all files from the list with the Delete option.
- Click on the Trash Can next to the file you want to remove from the list.
- Click on the Three Dots next to Merge Files.
- Click on Clear All to remove all files from the list.
- You can also choose to merge document attachments to the resultant document. Select the proper check box.
- You can also check the box to Open original documents after merging.
You can also specify the page range within a file you would extract while combining your files.
- Open the dropdown list under a document.
- Select All pages to keep all the pages of your document.
- Select Range to specify the page range that you want to extract from your document.
- You can reorganize the files by dragging and dropping them in the list.
- When you are ready to combine your files click on MERGE.
When the combining process is completed your new file will open.