- Open the Comment Module.
- Select the Highlight option.
- Click on the circle on the settings panel to change the highlight color.
- Choose a new color.
- Move the slider to change the highlight opacity.
- Place your cursor over the portion of text you’d like to highlight. Hold down the left mouse button and drag over the text that should be highlighted.
- When you release the mouse button, the selected text will be highlighted.
You can leave a comment on your annotation. Firstly, click the cross to close the highlight settings panel.
- Go into View Mode.
- Click on your highlight and a comment box will appear.
- Add your comment.
You can change the appearance of your highlight at any time. While in Edit Mode you can click on your markup to select it.
The highlight settings panel will appear. You can also change the highlight size by dragging the corners of the box and its placement by moving the highlight box around.
In order to delete your highlight, enter Edit Mode. Then right-click on your highlight and choose Delete.