We recommend saving any open files in PDFsam Enhanced. PDFsam Enhanced will prompt you to close the application should it be open during the removal process.
Start Menu Uninstall
- Click on the Start Menu.
- Choose All Apps.
- Expand the PDFsam Enhanced folder.
- Right-click on PDFsam Enhanced.
- Choose Uninstall.
Control Panel Uninstall
- Right-click on the Start Menu.
- Choose the Control Panel option.
- Choose Uninstall a Program from the Programs (category view) section or Programs and Features (icon view).
Uninstalling PDFsam Enhanced:
The uninstall or change a program window will open.
- Double-click on PDFsam Enhanced.
This will launch the installation manager allowing you to remove the application.
- Choose Remove.
- Click on Next to confirm the removal process.
Certain applications need to be closed in order to uninstall PDFsam Enhanced. If any of those applications are open, you will see the following window.
- Select if you will close the applications manually or if you want the installation wizard to automatically restart them for you.
- Click Next to proceed.
PDFsam Enhanced will now uninstall from your system.
- Click on Finish to finalize.
In the event you cannot remove PDFsam Enhanced we have prepared a "removal tool". You can download it by clicking here.
This will go through every part of your system looking for PDFsam Enhanced and safely remove it.
When it opens you will be able to choose your version of PDFsam Enhanced from the dropdown.
Then click FIND REFERENCES.
You will see everywhere PDFsam Enhanced is still present in your system.
Click REMOVE ALL.
Each reference of PDFsam Enhanced will be removed. The window will update and you will see Removing Completed at the bottom. You can close the removal tool at this time.