- In the Convert Module click on the Export option.
- Click PDF to Word.
- First, you should decide which pages in your document will be converted. Choose the option which best applies.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click the Folder icon to change where PDFsam Enhanced will save your file.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. This will let you edit any scanned documents in Microsoft Word. Check the box next to Use OCR to enable this.
- If there are tables in your PDF, you can have PDFSam Enhanced retain those tables. This feature needs to be enabled for you to use it. Check the box next to Detect and Convert Table.
- If you want to open the converted document right after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- Click on Export to convert your file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
In the event you have any trouble with conversion, click here for help.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program. Navigate to the part of your computer the file is saved. Right-click on the file. Expand the PDFsam Enhanced option and choose Convert to MS Word.