- In the Convert Module click on the Export option.
- Click PDF to PowerPoint.
- You will first need to decide which pages of your open PDF will be converted. Choose the option you would like to use.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click the Folder icon to change where PDFsam Enhanced will save your file.
- If your original .pdf document has some images that contain text, PDFsam Enhanced will extract this text while converting it to the .ppt file format. In addition, the initial image will be preserved, and the text in this image will become editable. To do that, select the Use OCR check box. Click here for more information on OCR.
- If you want to open the MS PowerPoint document after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- Click on Export when you are ready to convert your file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program. Navigate to the part of your computer the file is saved. Right-click on the file. Expand the PDFsam Enhanced option and choose Convert to MS PowerPoint.
You can contact us by clicking on Contact us on our main support page.
*You will need to enter your email address. A security code will be sent to you. Enter the code and click on Validate. You will then be able to open a request.