- In the Convert Module click on the Export option.
- Click PDF to Image.
- You will need to decide which pages in your PDF will be turned into an image. Choose the option that best suits your needs.
- You need to then select which Image Format should be created in the conversion.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click the folder icon to change where PDFsam Enhanced will save your file.
- By default, the folder with your images will open. Uncheck the box next to Open folder with image files after conversion to prevent the folder from opening.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- Click on Export to turn your PDF into an image.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDFsam Enhanced option and choose Convert to Image.
You can contact us by clicking on Contact us on our main support page.
*You will need to enter your email address. A security code will be sent to you. Enter the code and click on Validate. You will then be able to open a request.
If you don't have PDFsam Enhanced yet, you can purchase it here.