- In the Convert Module click on the Export option.
- Click PDF to Excel.
- You can decide which pages should be converted.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click the Folder icon to change where PDFsam Enhanced will save your file.
You can choose to convert each page of your PDF onto a single excel sheet or you can convert each page into its own separate sheet.
- Toggle this switch to decide which option you want to use.
- Choose Tables Only to convert to Excel without any text.
- Choose Text and Tables to transfer both text and tables.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. If your original .pdf document has some images that contain text, PDFsam Enhanced will extract this text while converting to the .xlsx file format. In addition, the initial image will be preserved, and the text contained in this image will become editable. To do that, select the Use OCR check box.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.
- If you want to open the MS Excel document after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- When you are ready, click on Export in order to make your PDF an Excel file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDFsam Enhanced option and choose Convert to MS Excel.
You can contact us by clicking on Contact us on our main support page.
*You will need to enter your email address. A security code will be sent to you. Enter the code and click on Validate. You will then be able to open a request.