A text field is a form element that allows a recipient to enter text into your form. This would be used any time you want to allow the user the freedom to type what they want.
- Open the Forms Module.
- Click on the Form Field option.
- Select the Text Field.
You will see the outline for the text field appearing on your document. You can position it wherever you would like. When you are ready, simply click the left mouse button to place the field. The Text Field option will remain lit up until you click it again so that you can place multiple fields at once.
While in the Edit Mode, you will be able to resize the text field or move it around.
- Place the mouse cursor over any of the circles on the text field border, then press the left mouse button and drag your mouse to change the text field size.
- Place your mouse cursor anywhere else on the border, then press the mouse button and drag the mouse to move your text field around the document.
You fill out your text field while in View Mode.
Deleting a form field:
It is really easy to delete a field.
- Simply make sure you are in Edit Mode.
- Right-click the field you would like to delete.
- Click the Remove option.