Any time you have more than 5 of a product, you can batch-assign them to your end users.
You will need to prepare a CSV file listing each assignee. In column A list the email addresses of your users. The upload will not work without this. You also have the option to add names: first names are placed in column B and last names are in column C.
The batch assignment takes place in the account area on
- Click on your name to open the accounts option.
- Select My Products.
- Click the arrow to expand the product you want to assign.
- Click the arrow next to Unassigned Licenses.
- Choose the Assign to multiple users.
There will be a popup prompting you to upload your CSV file.
- Click on Browse.
- Choose your file.
The window will now reload showing the data from your CSV file.
- Using the checkboxes, you can unselect any users that should not receive a license.
- Once you are ready, click on Assign.
- Click on Ok to finalize.
When you expand your product again, you will see all the assigned licenses.