You will need to login to your account at https://myaccount.pdfsam.org/account/login/
- Click on your name in the top-right corner.
- Choose My Account.
- Click Merge Account
You will be brought to the page where you can proceed to merge your account. Please note that if you created an account with Facebook you must use the primary email address associated with it.
Any products that have been assigned to the merged account by another person will be returned to the product owner once the merge is completed.
Finally, merging accounts is a permanent action that cannot be undone after the fact.
- Enter the email address of the account you want to merge with.
- Click Merge Accounts
- Choose the account you’d like to keep using.
We’ll send a confirmation email to the email address for the account that will be closed.
- Click Ok to close this popup.
You’ll need to click the link in the email we send to finish merging your accounts. Meanwhile, you’ll be brought to the “pending merge requests” page. Here you can perform the following actions:
- Click Resend confirmation email if you did not receive the merged account validation email.
- Choose Cancel request if you’d no longer like to merge accounts.
You can get to pending merge requests page at any time by choosing the Merge account option from the My Account page.
To finish merging accounts, go to the email we sent to the account that will be closed.
- Click CONFIRM MERGE REQUEST.
You’ll be brought to this page to confirm the merge has been completed successfully.